Offers Larger Commission Opportunities through the 2022 Ambassador Affiliate Program Including the Expanded ShipLive Platform
Las Vegas, Nevada Feb 1, 2022 (Issuewire.com) – Ship.com, a technology company that helps small e-commerce businesses grow, announced today its newly expanded Ambassador Affiliate Program open to all registered members of the Ship community.
The 2022 Ship Ambassador Affiliate Program gives direct sellers, content creators, course creators, social media influencers, and anyone connected to an audience of online sellers, direct sellers, and boutique owners the opportunity to earn income based on successful referrals to the Ship platform.
Ship will offer a 10 percent commission fee earned on the net revenue generated by new referrals, using the Ship platform, for up to one year. The newly expanded Ambassador Affiliate Program covers fees collected through the ShipLive platform offerings: LiveStream Sales and monthly subscription fees.
- LiveStream fees collected from comment purchases using the ShipLive platform for FaceBook
- Subscription fees associated with Growth and Executive program levels for order fulfillment and shipping services
To participate, interested parties need to create a Ship account then sign up to become an Ambassador to access a personalized link to share with referrals.
Here’s how the program turns networks into income streams.
- Create an account at Ship.com
- Once logged in click the Ambassador link to become an affiliate and get a personalized link
- Share your referral link on social media and via email with your network (new Ship users register with your referral link).
- Start earning income and receive a 10 percent commission on the fees collected by each subscriber you refer.
- Earn a fast start bonus of $500 if, within the first 30 days, you sign up 10 merchants who each make a sale during a live sales event using the ShipLive social selling platform.
“The Ship Ambassador Program is simple to join and easy to invite my network to start using Ship,” said direct seller Ashley B. “The ready-made promotions and support provided by Ship helps me share a service that I love while monetizing my social networks without much effort.”
A complete description of the Terms and Conditions of the ShipLive Ambassador Affiliate Partner Program is available on the Ambassador Page dashboard.
To learn more, visit the ShipLive Ambassador Affiliate Program Page.
Ship delivers an easy-to-use, unified platform for Livestream selling, collecting payment, shipping orders, and processing returns. Ship.com started as a place to make it easy for direct sellers to print shipping labels, invoice customers, track shipments, process returns and connect with their customers. Ship.com also offers a Venmo-like app for consumer shipping, order tracking, and sharing. Today Ship is the choice for sellers who want easy-to-use tools to connect with online shoppers, grow their business, and get the most out of their business and life.
This article was originally published by IssueWire. Read the original article here.
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Ahmedabad Local journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.